1. Applications of Earth Observation and GIS in Integrated Water Resources Management Collaborators: Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD) and ITC/University of Twente
2. Capacity Linked water supply and sanitation for Africa’s peri-urban and Rural Areas. (CLARA) Project contract no. 265676), a EU funded projects.
3. Mapping Water Resource for Africa, a EU funded Research Project based in Serville, Spain.
4. Capacity Building for Water Resources and Environmental Management, AU funded project, based
at Kwa Zulu Natal University, Durban South Africa.
5. The African Component of the ACP Research Programme for Sustainable Development in Water and Sanitation. Funded by African Union Research Grants 2011-2014. This is based in Bahir Dar University Ethiopia.
6. Wastewater Treatment Technologies- focusing on Decentralised Technologies for Urban and Peri-urban. Areas of African and Asia- a EU funded project based in Senegal, Burkina Faso and Ethiopia.
7. “Promotion of surface runoff and rainwater harvesting for application in Aquaculture and horticulture. Development in Kitui District, Kenya” Funded by National Council of Science and Technology (NCST).
8. South Africa – Kenya Joint Science & Technology Research Programme on “Life cycle costing of rainwater harvesting in two African cities: Johannesburg and Nairobi” Funded by National Council of Science and Technology (NCST)
9. “Optimizing Human Waste Treatment and Bio-Resource Recovery using a Hybrid Multi-Port Reactor” Funded by National Council of Science and Technology (NCST).